Advantages of Veneers
Dental veneers are one of the most versatile treatments in cosmetic dentistry. They can dramatically change the color, shape, size, and other features of your teeth. Our veneers dentist in North Hollywood can help you decide if porcelain veneers are right for you.
When you choose dental veneers, you can transform your entire smile with one procedure. There are many benefits to choosing veneers, including:
• Stain protection for the teeth beneath the veneers
• Long-lasting results for up to fifteen years or more
• A natural-looking smile
• Stronger teeth for those with weakening due to worn enamel or cavities
• An alternative to braces for instant orthodontics
• A single solution for many flaws, including stains, discolored teeth, chips, gaps, crooked teeth, and misshapen teeth
Candidates for veneers include those who have healthy teeth and gums, and are looking for a permanent solution to their smile flaws. Any untreated decay or gum disease will need to be addressed before veneers can be attached. You will also need sufficient dental enamel to support the veneers.
Veneers are easy to maintain once they have been applied to your teeth. Because the porcelain is biocompatible, it will not irritate your gums or cheeks. The veneers require no other special treatment, meaning you can brush and floss these teeth along with your other teeth. Avoid grinding your teeth or using highly abrasive toothpaste or toothbrushes, which could damage the veneers. Visit us twice a year for professional cleanings. Call our dental office to find out if veneers are the right choice for your smile or to schedule your consultation.
Back to Blog